Wow what a week it’s been! I am so looking forward to the next few weeks filled with family, including this weekend with my in-laws where we will be celebrating my sister-in-law’s graduation and exchanging Christmas gifts!
Here is a recap of my week:
1. Saturday was my birthday and my husband spoiled me rotten by taking me shopping at the outlets, then heading to Omaha for a fun-filled night of an amazing dinner and drinks. In addition to spoiling me with fun activities, my husband also gave me amazing new jewelry! Great job hubby!
2. I SENT OUT CHRISTMAS CARDS THIS YEAR! This is a big milestone in my adult life, I think. I don’t know why, but the task has always seemed daunting. It turns out, it was pretty easy to put it all together and I just might do it again. And maybe we will even get professional photos done so I won’t have to use a group selfie! 😉
3. While we were off celebrating, Sasha got to go to camp and play with her doggie friends. She must have played hard because she spent all of Sunday like this (which, coincidentally, is what I did as well!):
4. Work has been crazy this week (and will be for the next month), and I tend to get stressed easily. I made it a goal to be more mindful about my stress, in order to take time to relieve it before it gets too bad. I added some extra yoga poses during my day and went for a few extra short workouts, and I think it’s helping!
5. We are going to Colorado to spend Christmas with my family, so I recently went through all the presents under the tree to sort out what we need to take with us. It turns out I spoiled my niece and nephews like crazy. I can’t wait to see them open up all the goodies!
How was your week? Do you have great plans for the weekend? I hope it’s a good one 🙂