Hello everyone and happy happy happy Friday! I hope you all had a great week. Here is a recap of mine:
1. As I mentioned before, I was lucky enough to spend part of last week in Tampa! It was quite a shock going from negative 25 windchills to 50 degrees, but in the best possible way.
2. I am so excited about participating in Project Purple, and I can’t believe I am almost halfway to hitting my goal and it has only been a week since I signed up! I may just have to up my goal 🙂 Check out my fundraising page to learn more about why I decided to Run for Project Purple!
3. Recently I went for a shopping spree for new lipsticks at Ulta, and I found several new faves! I am loving the Colorsensational line (in Bit of Berry) and the Tarte lipstick (in Tulip) is amazing! Do you have a fave lipstick?
4. I recently started reading Lara Casey’s “Make it Happen” and I am absolutely loving it so far! I wanted to read to all at want, but I also want to savor it and let it all sink in.
5. Holy cow this week has just flown by for me. I am SUPER busy at work, and will be for ONE more week. It is nice when the days go by fast, but sometimes I wish they would slow down so I could get more done.
How was your week? What was your favorite moment?
Have a great weekend,