Happy Friday! I hope you all had a FANTASTIC week! Mine was pretty great 🙂 Here are so high points:
1. I’m so glad I am back to writing for fun. For me, it’s a great way to express myself. I am not the most open person in the world. I have a hard time opening up to others about myself. Sometimes I think this makes me seem unfriendly. Mainly it’s because I’m an INFJ, but that’s another story. Anyways, sharing info on my blog is fun and helps to push my boundaries on what I am willing to share. Case in point: my post on my goals for Lent.
2. How was your Valentine’s day? Ours was great. We headed out to Ploughshare Brewing Co. for a fantastic dinner and some great beers. I had the most amazing porkchops ever. Seriously.
We then headed home, and I promptly fell asleep on the couch at 8:30 p.m., because….
3. Saturday morning I went for a great run! It was one of those mornings where I didn’t want to go out. I really debated whether I should just go back to bed and run on Sunday. But I convinced myself the weather gods would punish me for not getting it done early (kidding), and forced myself to go out. It was chilly. It was windy. But man the sky was beautiful! And we did 7 miles! WOOT!
4. My sister-in-law and her fiance adopted a puppy named Camden, and she is so cute! We took our dog Sasha over for a little, and they had a bit of a rough first meeting. Camden acted like puppies do and wanted to bop Sasha right on the head, and Sasha wasn’t so sure she wanted to play like that. It was adorable and silly, and I am sure they will eventually be best friends!
5. Kevin and I went to see the musical “Nice Work if You Can Get it” this week and it was fantastic. It was fun and silly and we really had a great time!
How was your week? What was the best part?
Are you looking forward to the weekend?
I have linked up with: